Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Los Angeles Visit





On August 29th Shane and I rented a car and drove down to LA with Molly and Twinkie. We stopped several times to stretch my legs and go to the restroom. It was a hot day and it took us almost 6 hours to get to my parents house, it usually takes us 4 1/2.

On Saturday I took naps several times naps with Twinkie, Molly and my parents dogs Sparky and Ducey. We went to Venice Beach to cool off in the afternoon on Saturday. We went to see the houses that are on the canal at Venice Beach. It was a great day!

Sunday was my brother's re vowing wedding cerermony. It was at an Italian Restaurant in West LA. The ceremony was outside on a patio. The ceremony was nice. My brother and his wife Gabby danced with my niece and nephew to special songs they picked out.
We flew back on Monday. Molly and Twinkie stayed with my parents until the following weekend when they drive up for our Parents to Be that are friends are giving us on Sunday. We are keeping busy and enjoying being pregnant each day!

No comments: