Tuesday, October 14, 2008

37 weeks! NST and Dr. Appt.


I went in for my NST and Dr. appt. today. I had two contractions during my NST and Nayeli's heart beat was great! Nayeli cooperated for Kathy. We think it's because of my blow pop that I have each time I come in. Dr. Maier did an ultrasound and we saw Nayeli facing down which made us happy. She weighs 7lbs. 15oz. and measures about 18 inches. My fluid level is at 30. We are happy with the good news. I asked Dr. Maier what he sees up in Nayeli's chest. He said stomach, intestines and a sliver of the liver. We always get the same response. We continue to remain positive and pray. We know that once Nayeli is born is what matters. I can't believe we only have five more days until we meet our precious little baby girl Nayeli. Thank you for your continued support and prayers.

We took a picture at Kaiser Hospital of Dr. Maier and my favorite nurses that have been there for me, Lynn and Kathy. Thank you for making me feel comfortable and relaxed each time I came in for my visits. I will miss seeing you.

4 comments:

Tracy Meats said...

Glad to hear that your NST and Dr. appt. went great today. Strong heartbeat and a good size baby--happy news!! 5 days will go by fast. Take care of yourself and we are praying for Nayeli!! We can't wait to see pics of that beautiful girl when she arrives. Stay strong and take each day as it comes, although we are praying for only "good days" for your precious little girl. Fight this CDH battle and win Nayeli!!

Hugs from Wyoming,
Tracy Meats - mom to Ian(born with a LCDH on 4/3/04) and WY and CO State Rep. for CHERUBS

proudmom said...

Liz and Shane:
praying for you and hoping that your baby stays strong.

god bless all the CDH babies.

Hope for congenital diaphragmatic hernia said...

Liz and Shane I have been thining about little Nayeli. I can't wait to see her. Liz I hope you are resting.

I'm just sitting here waiting, watching for Miss Ava to get better. THanks again for the flowers. You two are amazing. I can't wait for Nayeli to see her Mommy and her Daddy!

Keep up the hope!

~Terri

Anonymous said...

I am so excited Nayeli is so big! I am super excited for the 20th! My super friend and her entire church are praying for Nayeli, it's going to be a joyus day! My love to you and Shane. Deb