Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy 3 month Birthday Nayeli

Our little girl is 3 months today! She has taught us so much in the last three months. She is getting stronger everyday. This morning when I unswaddled her in her bassinet she tried to rollover. She was laying on her side and her face was facing down. When I saw that her face was being covered I freaked out. I know she will be rolling over soon but the thought of her rolling over and not being able to turn back over scares us. Her gas issue is alot better. She is also latching on to my breast alot longer. The longest she will stay on is 10 minutes. She gets very tired and short winded. She is still hungry so I give her the rest of her feed in the bottle which is 50 to 70cc. We are so grateful that she is doing well. She has started to say grrr and brrr alot. It's very cute. I will try to video it, everytime I try she just stares at the camera. We thank God for Nayeli everyday. Thank you for your continued support.
Nayeli is wearing her gift from her friend John Michael Larson in Alaska. She just woke up from her nap in the picture. She loves to nap. We do too!

15 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy 3 Months! Keep getting bigger and stronger! We can't wait to meet you!

Jenna & Will

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 months Nayeli. You are such a strong and courageous little girl. Keep latching on little one, you can do it!

Liz and Shane,
Your baby girl amazes me every day. I am so glad you are sharing your journey.

*super dude and super dog* said...

Happy 3 months beautiful! Carter does the same thing with the camera...as soon as he sees it, he's mesmerized by it and stops doing whatever cute thing he was doing. Rolling over, huh? Pretty soon she's going to be walking! :)

Daria said...

Look at those healthy cheeks! I just want to kiss them!

Fer said...

Happy 3 months Nayelli!

The Bennett Family... said...

Happy 3 months Nayeli! Liz, she is just soooooo stinkin cute. Enjoy your day and give her cheeks a little pinch for me.

God Bless,
Debbie Bennett

Megan Larson said...

She looks so gorgeous in the outfit! I'm so glad John got it for her. What a sweetheart! I'll show him the picture later and see what he thinks. Thanks for posting this!

Happy Three Month Birthday, Nayeli!!

Tracy Meats said...

Happy 3 months Nayeli!! I love the picture and the outfit is very cute!! Baby John and parents did a great job picking it out!!

Nayeli, you are one amazing little girl!!

Tracy Meats - mom to Ian, born with a LCDH on 4/3/04 and WY and CO State Rep. for CHERUBS

The Vierig's said...

Too cute for sure! Happy 3 months little one. Still waiting to see if Shane has the guts to copy Mark's hairdo :). LOL

Megan Larson said...

I'm glad your doctor appointment went okay. John was up most of the night last night with crying, every hour to two hours. John has a doctor's appointment today. Hopefully we can figure it out. :)

Let us know how she's doing!!

Marion said...

Happy 3 Month Birthday Nayeli. She gets more beautiful with each post. I am glad that she is doing well! She is proof that miracles can happen!!

Sky + Carla said...

Happy 3 months Nayeli!!! :) I can't believe she's actually looking at the camera, she's a big girl.

~ Carla

Alex, Ingrid, Alina & Robbie Houchin said...

Happy 3 months Nayeli!
We are so happy she is doing well. I cannot believe it how much she's grown already!
She is a true inspiration for all of us. When Alina was in hospital I kept thinking about Nayeli and how brilliantly she had done and telling Alina that she needs to do the same.
Liz, I was also worried about the breastfeeding but I was told that it's a lot of work for the little ones to extract all the milk and especially CDH babies take a little while longer to build up the stamina. It's great that she is taking so much milk, it will only make her stronger.
Hugs,
Ingrid, Alex & Alina

Anonymous said...

Nayeli, you get cuter each time I look at you..and sometimes its the same pictures. You are such a fighter.
Congratulations on beating up that CDH monster.

God Bless

Elizabeth said...

Have I told you all how adorable she is lately? John Michael has great taste!

Happy 3 months and let Mommy and Daddy sleep a bit - you are a ball of energy to keep up with Nayeli!

With thoughts & prayers...