Thursday, March 19, 2009

Stroller Ride!

UCSF gave us the green light to take Nayeli for a stroller ride. UCSF told us that we still can't take Nayeli into crowds until they see her again in April. We were so excited and happy that we were taking Nayeli for her first stroller ride that did not include the hospital. I was also happy that I didn't have to cover her stroller with a blanket like I do when we go to the hospital. The weather was perfect! Twinkie and Molly were walking like pros next to Nayeli's stroller. Nayeli enjoyed her short strolle ride, she was looking around and was happy. She started to fall asleep on our way back home. I got a little teary eyed as usual because she is a miracle to be here. We never stop thanking God for Nayeli.

Nayeli catching some waves during tummy time on her surf mat. She has been doing 10 minutes on this mat. She loves it! Twinkie and Molly are great on distracting her and cheering her on.

5 comments:

*super dude and super dog* said...

I love getting outside! Looks like she tolerates it better than Carter, though. I'm glad the tummy mat is a success!

Craig and Kristi Kuehl said...

She looks so happy to be outside in the sunshine! I cannot believe how big she is getting--and more beautiful every day :) I have been feeling great since last week and my levels were back down to 17 today. We go to UCSF on Tuesday to discuss the birthing plan--they were going to take him at 37 weeks, but I am positive they will let me go longer. I will talk to you soon...Kiss Shane and Nayeli for me :)

Daria said...

That's wonderful. And, not only are stroller rides great for Nayeli, but also fantastic for the whole family. Nothing like some fresh air and sunshine and exercise.

Elizabeth said...

She looks like she enjoys outside - not long now. Good things come to those who wait. Her canine sisters look like they are great cheer leaders too!

Megan Larson said...

Wow, it looks warm there! I just got done using a full-sized push broom to uncover the foot of snow off my car so I can drive it tomorrow to work. :)

I'm so glad Nayeli continues to do great! I know exactly what you mean about thanking God for your little baby every day. :)

I am so saddened by Maxton's passing. Again it makes me thankful for the babies that do survive, and angry at this CDH monster.

By the way Miss Thang, you are looking so skinny! Way to go!!