Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pull Ups

Ever since we took the top part off of the pack n play Nayeli loves playing on the bottom part. The other day she fell asleep in it while the dogs were barking, and we were making noise in the kitchen. Today Nayeli did pull ups all by herself. We are amazed by her stregnth. Here is a video of Nayeli doing pull ups. She thinks they are so much fun.
Please continue to pray for baby Kaden who is at UCSF fighting CDH. He is having a tough time right now. Please pray that he gets stable so they can do his repair surgery. Please pray that God will give him the strength to heal.

7 comments:

Maxton's Mommy said...

Nayeli is so strong!! :-) I am just beside myself about Kaden. I have been praying so much for him. I sure hope they hear something a little more positive tomorrow.
Ash

Marion said...

She is so adorable and amazes me at how well she is doing. Have you heard from the couple at my church? Also, I am constantly praying for Kaden. I just know that he is going to be one of the miracles.

Alex, Ingrid, Alina & Robbie Houchin said...

Wow, I cannot believe it how big Nayeli is. She is soo cute! And the pull-ups look like a lot of fun- I will try to teach Alina as well.

Irvin family said...

Nayeli is getting to be such a big girl. She continues to be such an inspiration. Praying for baby Kaden.

FaithCDH said...

What a cutie she is!!! Certainly an amazing little girl! I saw the title and thought you were toilet training her already! She is a superstar, but that would be way above and beyond:)

Continued prayers for Nayeli and her health.

Love,
Amy Miles

Kathryn Olmstead said...

Hi- Maxton's Mommy said I should get in touch with you...:) I have a daughter who was born on Mar. 4 with CDH- it is now getting closer to home and the drs told me that a cold could be fatal...how do you keep your daughter from getting sick? How do you keep yourself from getting sick? From my experience babies get sick, quite often. I'm so stressed about going home, not sure I ever want to leave the hospital.

And- your daughter is beautiful. I was looking at the pictures- and your videos- makes me want to take her home, but then the whole sick issue pops into my mind!

Elizabeth said...

Wow! She is amazing! And so cute! Keeping all in my thoughts and prayers,
Elizabeth