Saturday, August 2, 2008

Baby Shower in L.A.






My parents wanted to have a Coed baby shower for us. We decided to have it on Saturday, July 26th at the 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant. Shane and I flew down on Friday and were excited about Saturday. I had a few moments on Friday, I couldn't stop crying. I prayed I wouldn't be like this at the Baby Shower. My sister in law took care of the decorations, favors, and games. We walked in the room and we loved all of the decorations. Shane and I took alot of pictures. My friends started arriving. I was so happy the entire time and Shane had a great time. We played games and opened presents. There was one game that really touched my heart. My sister in law had everyone draw with markers on onesies. Shane announced our baby's name and everyone started to write heartwarming things on the onesies with Nayeli's name. We decided to wait on telling everyone about Nayeli's CDH. My parents and bestfriend are the only ones that knew that day. We had a wonerful time and enjoyed the day! When we got to my parent's house and I saw all the gifts in the living room along with balloons, I was so emothional. I started to cry and sobbed. I couldn't stop. I told Nayeli that she needs to fight this CDH battle and rubbed my belly and just cried. My husband and I continue to pray and have faith in God. We drove back home on Sunday and listened to christian music the entire way home.

We want to thank everyone for their continued support and prayers.

No comments: