Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Godfather

Nayeli got to meet her Godfather Alex before going to LA two weeks ago. Here are some pics of Alex holding Nayeli for the first time. The last time Alex saw Nayeli was when she was 2 weeks old in the NICU at UCSF. Nayeli really liked Alex holding her. I bought diapers that Nayeli can wear in the pool. When I opened the box I saw this cute little beach ball. I blew it up and gave it to Nayeli. She loves it and it has become her favorite toy. I lost it on our way back from LA last week so I will have to get her another one. She has a good grip and is starting to sit herself up when she falls back on the boppy pillow. Changing her diaper has become a challenge because she doesn't want to lay down.

1 comment:

Corin said...

Wow! It's been a little while since I've been on your blog...just catching up and I can't believe how big she has gotten! She is gorgeous!!! :)