Tuesday, September 23, 2008

NST

I went to have my NST today and Kathy my favorite nurse told me that my fluid is at 44. I am so worried that it has gone up from 36 to 44 in one day. While having the NST I had three contrations which is what I have been having each time I go for my NST. I am getting more worried about my fluid getting high ever since our visit with Dr. Rand at UCSF. When Kathy did the ultrasound she said Nayeli had moved from her head being on the left side to her head being close to my chest, her butt is now on my right side and her feet are towards my abdomen. I am praying that my fluid goes down.

3 comments:

Brian and Cassi Reed said...

Cassi and I will be praying that the fluid level goes down and you will be able to make it to your desired induction date.

Vicki Jensen said...

We're praying for you that the fluid levels reduce. I had polyhydramnios and towards the end of the pregnancy it actually went down and finally was normal at the very last week or so. I think it peaked around weeks 34-36. It's so scary and I felt horrible. It can get better through. I hope you have the same improvement like I did. Hang in there!

Brian and Cassi Reed said...

Liz-
can you please send me your address, i have a little something that i want to give you before Nayeli makes her debut. my email is cvmann5@hotmail.com

thanks and lots of prayers!

angel elli's mom