Tuesday, October 7, 2008

36 weeks and 2 days!

I went to have my NST today and to see Dr. Maier. I had my usual blow pop for my NST and Nayeli did great! Shane was able to come in with me for the NST. I only had one contraction during the 45 minutes of the NST.

It was great to see Dr. Maier again. He came back from Australia and we joked around that he wasn't attacked by a shark while snorkling. Dr. Maier did an ultrasond and we got to see Nayeli breathing. He pointed out Nayeli's lung, it looked like a good size to us. We were happy! He calculated she weighs 6 lbs 12 oz. He estimates she will weigh over 7 lbs. when she is born. I guess it must be all the Big Macs I had during pregancy. = ) My fluid level today is at 37. Nayeli is facing down that is the way we would like her to be and we hope she stays that way. I get to see Dr. Maier one more time next week befoe I get induced at UCSF. I also have 3 more NSTS. We can't believe we only have a few appts. before Nayeli is arrives. I am packed and ready for Nayeli if she decides to show up before the 20th. We are excited!

We are staying positive and are praying. We thank all of you for giving us the support we need to get through this.

3 comments:

Tracy Meats said...

Praying for you both and especially baby Nayeli!! I am glad you had a great appointment yesterday. It sounds like she is getting stronger everyday. Liz, you look like you could pop anyday now!! Glad your fluid levels are down some. Take care and rest lots--baby Nayeli will be here before you know it.

Many prayers,
Tracy Meats - mom to Ian(born with a LCDH 4/3/04) and WY and CO State Rep. for CHERUBS

Dotty said...

Praying for baby Nayeli! just found your blog, wanted to send support. from one cdh mom to another! always in our thoughts!
Blessings
Dotty
zach's mom (lcdh) 10-26-07
www.carepages.com =zacharydavis

Anonymous said...

I am praying for all three of you! I know the 20th will be the most awe inspiring day for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.